My Photo's

My Photo's
Me, Gr daughter Kylee, Bob

Friday, March 12, 2010

My Family

Jason Thien (Shasta's husband)
Thanksgiving Day Billy, Josh , Nugget '08


Hyrum Thanksgiving Day '08



Chad Bigler and Bobbie Jean Shupe now Mr & Mrs




Sierra Elizabeth Thien daughter of
Jason and Shasta Thien Fall 09





Hyrum, BJ, and Bob Shupe an outing showing Meridth
a mine.






Billy Bob Thanksgiving Day '08 at our house





Nugget and Maria on Vacation








My Sisters in 1958 at the old house on poverty
Flat...Danita, Glenna, & Monie







Shasta my 1st daughter and 4th child Jan 09










My Mom, Wilma Jan 09











My Family at the Wedding of our
youngest daughter Bobbie Jean
Bob, Janice, Chad, BJ,Shasta, Nugget,Hyrum, Billy










Casey my 2nd gr-daughter showing her PJ's
that i made her for Christmas '09













Casey school picture '08














Princess Sierra my 3rd gr daughter
Christmas '08 ....loves princesses.


A year has gone by since i set up this blog and at the time I thought I would use it on a monthly basis. Well that didn't happen,because i let some negative feedback get to me. Someone I love said that this is dumb! Maybe it is to her, but to me it's like a family/friend newsletter. Ya Know some things have to be learned over and over and over. Which is stay with what you believe in, only you can make yourself happy..

Last year I lost some very important people in my life and I figured that I handled it fairly well . Billy Bob has been in and around my mind so much it feels like he will show up at the door any moment now. My granny has been gone for more than a year and some of her words come to me so often. My Mother in Law has been gone over a year and half and i get such a happy thought thinking of some of her actions and way of life that she gives me smiles quite often. So many of her grandchildren have some qualities like hers, so we just live on through our family.Thank Goodness. I also lost along with their families a Uncle Leemon and his grandson Brandon and a lately his daughter Gail. We also lost a brother in law from Snowflake AZ. So it must be our time to let family members go to their second estate, and a time for me to reflect on what life is all about and i know that it is meant to be HAPPY at least as much as you can make it possible, so how do you be happy? Lots of ways, for me is probably different than it is for you. One of my happy times is when I have realized I have more friends than I realized and there love for me. My family that is so loving and caring even when their lives is filled with so much worldly things.

Of Course physically what makes me happy is making CARDS and sending them to family and friends. Plus all of the other hobbies that i have and fill my days. I recently read about 13 things that will uplift and Nurture yourself with. I want to try.

I guess just typing this out is therapeutic for me and i will get on with every day life soon.

So for today I'll finish and return a lot sooner I hope. I added a play list of music i enjoy so I hope you will too.











No comments: